Sunday, October 24, 2010

Money for candy program sweetens the deal for kids

Madison No Fear Dentistry has a great idea. I think if my dentist had run a program like this when I was a kid, I would be light years ahead of my several crowns. This is a novel idea, one that every parent can truly support, and good for their kid's teeth also.

Amplify’d from www.nbc15.com
Halloween Candy Buyback Program
On November 3rd, Madison No Fear Dentistry will be holding a Halloween Candy Buyback Program event.

The event is taking place on November 2nd, 2010 from 4:00pm-6:00pm. During those hours, children are invited to bring their collected Halloween candy to the dental office located at 344 S. Yellowstone Drive.

Madison No Fear Dentistry will be offering each child $1 per pound of candy that they trade in, and this candy will be sent to troops stationed overseas through Operation Gratitude.

Read more at www.nbc15.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment