Saturday, October 23, 2010

Madison cardealership taking the lead in social business engagement

Its nice to see that even car dealerships are finding a strategic way to use social media. Nate Towne of C Blohme & Assoc. and also Social Media Club had a live experience inside the Zimbrick waiting room with WIFI - in fact he did a great blog post on it as well.



I wish my car dealership would make better use of social media and real person integration. One day I was waiting for my oil change and tire rotation to be complete. This was something that upon walking in I was told would be 30 min. 1 hour later, I received an email that said my car was done. I waited another 20 min before I had to speak to the manager and ask why no one had called me to get my car. Duh!

Amplify’d from www.prlog.org

Zimbrick Buick/GMC West to attend GM eSummit 3.0 in Chicago

eSummit 3.0, GM’s premier digital marketing conference, is making 14 stops across the United States. Drawing record-breaking crowds nationwide, this one-day event is designed to help GM dealerships discover how to:



• Use social media to build their brand and engage more customers

• Improve lead handling with chat, mobile and email to increase showroom visits and closing rates

• Leverage search, digital advertising and mobile technology to realize higher returns on their website

• Leverage digital tools to build customer loyalty



The campus of Zimbrick dealerships at Fish Hatchery Road, which includes Zimbrick Honda, Infiniti of Madison, Zimbrick Saab, two used car dealerships and Zimbrick Buick/GMC West, has been heavily involved in social media and digital marketing since October 2009.
Read more at www.prlog.org
 

No comments:

Post a Comment