Thursday, November 3, 2011

LYME DISEASE HELP | Trish's Blog

LYME DISEASE HELP | Trish's Blog

Wendy's Note: As an avid hiker and outdoor person, Lyme Disease is always on my mind. Recently I was in my home state of New Hampshire which is consider Lyme Disease Central and pulled off 12 ticks in a short walk in the woods, 8 of them being deer tickes.

While I don't have Lyme disease, I have read this passionate plea for help and wish to share it with my broader community in case you have personal experience that could be helped by Trish Braden's story, or if you want to support Dr. Hoffman. I know others who have suffered, but perhaps caught the disease early. At 23 years old, Trish is too young to have this kind of experience in life for sure, and at the hands of what we consider the better hospitals in the area.

Personally, I had a misdiagnosis of Hyperthyroid for almost a year so can understand the struggle that Trish has faced with her medical treatment. Hope this helps others. Please share Trish's link to her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment